Monday, March 23, 2009

Take'em out back behind the shed and shoot em'



This weekend was great.  Mimi had two really cool friends come into Seattle from Boulder Colorado.  Two really opposite girls in all aspects, but genuinely great friends.  Saturday marked the first day of Spring, and what a beautiful day it was out here.  Mimi and I went to this book store called East West Book Store.  It was very much like Phoenix and Dragon back in Atlanta or just picture Crystal Blue on steroids and there you have it.  They were having a welcoming Spring open house with tarot readings, speaking from various speakers, massages, aromatherapy you name it, it was there.  I picked up a really cool aragonite stone and some sage and a smudge stick.  There are a lot of very interesting Speakers coming to the book store and I will be enrolling in meditation classes there.  The first classes will be all about breath awareness and observation of the flow of breath with chanting.  

There is so much positive energy out here, all I have to do next is quit my fucking job.  This job is not what I need to be apart of, I just need to get money for Bonnaroo and then I'm home free.

Saturday was cool, we all went to the Seattle Science center and watched Dark Side of The Rainbow.  You know the deal, push play on dvd player for Wizard of Oz, hit play on CD player of Dark Side of The Moon.  Kinda cool seeing how it was projected huge as fuck on a dome kind of like the planetarium in Atlanta.  

Pot is out of hand up here.

I am going hiking and camping in the rainforest that is up here next month.  I cant wait.  

Music Playlist:

Thrice - Live at The House of Blues
Starting Line - Direction
Blacklisted - Heavier Than Heaven, Lonelier Than God

No comments:

Post a Comment