Wednesday, March 25, 2009

1000 hymns of inspiration


Im not really sure if anyone is actually reading this, but I will not let that thought let me stop updating.  
Last night I drove down to Tacoma with my friends Mimi and Eli.  We went to our friends house to pick up a few bags and to hang out.  First off let me tell you that it would seem that nothing goes on in Tacoma.  When we got to downtown Tacoma I suddenly started talking about the apartment that I was supposed to move in when I got up here.  Out of no where the apartment just seemed to show up and we drove by it.  Tacoma has a neat little historic feel to it and there is a lot of this so-called "urban development".  Long story short it is the same distance as Kennesaw is to Atlanta and it is just like Canton/Kennesaw.  

Over at our friends house that we went to there was this beautiful half wolf half lab there.  His name is auto and he is the chillest dog I have ever seen.  Let alone the fact that this dog is half pure, straight out of the woods wolf.  He was just like a big fuzz ball and it all made me think of my dog back home that died yesterday.  Louie was the sweetest little bulldog anyone knew.  He will be greatly missed and I wish I had some time to go back into and just love him all over and let him know that he was loved by all.  It really hurt my mom a lot inside when he died yesterday and all I've thought about was how sad my mom must be having her dog die, having her only son 3000 miles away and how she is seemingly lost at times in this world.  My mom is a smart woman but it just seems that she cannot let herself go enough to find joy in everything around her.  But don't most of our parents seem that way.  Well I am about to get to this granddaddy purp as the kids call it and watch LOST.  

Music: 

Butch Walker - Sycamore Meadows
Thrice - The Alchemy Indexes - AIR
Deftones - White Pony


let your light shine through

No comments:

Post a Comment