Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Now see-saw your partner

Last night we all went out and tried line dancing.  Now first off I must warn you, it was not my idea but I am glad that we went.  Ok, so now that is out of the way.  Yeah, so line dancing is apparently really popular up here.  We went to this bar that every other Monday night what looked to be a few hundred people all gather up drink their Tall Boy PBR's and all doseedo with their partner.  My goofy ass self was not having anything to do with it at first but I finally said "what the hell, lets go".  Anyways, I suggest that you try your way at line dancing too. I just felt like that was something out of Reading Rainbow when all the kids were doing audible book reports art the end of the show.  But hey, "don't take my word for it".

After that we made it to Easy Street Records to pickup the re-issue of Ten on vinyl last night at midnight.  Apparently the dudes from Pearl Jam were going to be there but I didn't see them at all.  That record shop is pretty much on top of their game.  The Metal section is kinda bleak but they have every major Hydra Head album that is still in print, in stock.  Im talking Boris, Sunn O))), ISIS, Jesu, Kayo Dot, you name it, it is there.

The girls from Colorado have left and returned home today.  I have a new respect for polaroid cameras.  There will be eventful photos to be seen very soon.  I'm finally out of my element and I am having way too much fun.


Music

ISIS - NEW SONG!!!!!  20 Minutes / 40 Years 
Golden Boots - New Album ???
Team Sleep - ST

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chris, this is Katie from Atlanta :) Line dancing actually sounds pretty terrific, even if it is totally goofy.

    ReplyDelete