Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Roll a splif for the way down


Just another wonderful morning


What a beautiful day it is here in Seattle.  A crisp 51 degrees and it will be getting to 71 today.  I have to work all afternoon and night but I've got my trusty sidekick known as maryjane that is always by my side.  Yesterday was a fun day being high and all. I will have to admit I felt like I could just walk around with a bowl and just fire it up here.  Everyone was stoned.

Started my day by listening to the new Irreversible track on their myspace.  I must say, it was awesome to hear a new sound from them that I have yet to have the opprutnity to hear.  The vocals demanded to be paid attention to as did the lows.  Cant wait to finally see them play live soon.

Off to work.
I have a feeling this weekend will be extra special with all of the good vibes I am receiving 

Playlist

Earth - Pentastar: In the style of demons
God Is An Astronaut: The end of the beginning 
ISIS - Wavering Radiant

No comments:

Post a Comment