Friday, April 24, 2009

Rearrangements

Wow it has been a while since i have written to you.  Well in the mean time I managed to almost burn this apartment complex down to the ground, Completely rearranged my place, found a really nice home stereo system, and managed to start cooking a lot of different foods every night.  

Mimi and I were having a little arts and crafts day last week and we were making clay beads and other assorted pieces of clay art!  We got pretty toasted and we were video chattin up the interwebs with my friends in IRR and all of the sudden I realized there was a fire in my oven.  Well, long story short, my place filled up with smoke like 420 and I was convinced that the Fire Department was coming.  All was well though, nothing happened now my apartment will forever smell like burning plastic.  

I was cruising Craigslist for a few days and finally came across a really cool Home Stereo system straight out of the early 90s for 50 bucks!  I drove down to Tacoma and picked it up the other morning.  I smoked a splif down there and didn't realize how heavy this son of a bitch was.  No Fun.  Speaking of FUN. Go check out the band called FUN.  If you liked The Format then this band is for you!  Its basically the members of The Format that decided to stay together and continue to create dope ass music.  Now I need to go buy a new needle or cartridge for the record player today and I am set.

I've really gotten a kick out of cooking different types of food recently.  Each night is like Iron Chef in my kitchen.  I get wild on experimenting with different vegetables.  I have pretty much cut red meat out of my diet and I can tell that I feel better and that I am loosing a little bit of weight.  Chicken will always be a thorn in my side, I just love it too much.  I need to find a place to garden and then I am set.  Red Peppers, green peppers, squash, red and white onions, carrots and sprouts, mmmmmmmmmm......


I MISS THE HELL OUT OF THIS LITTLE DUDE, LOVE YOU FREEDOM


Playlist:

El Grupo Nuevo de Omar Rodriguez Lopez - Cryptomnesia
Earl Greyhound - Soft Targets
MewithoutYou - It's All Crazy! It's All False! It's All a Dream! It's Alright





No comments:

Post a Comment