Thursday, April 30, 2009

Maybe I'll never see you again.

Each morning that I wake up I crack open this deck of cards that explain each chakra and ways to promote physical and emotional awareness.  There are different yoga positions that you engage in for a few moments and phrases that will stay with you during the day.  I've started to turning that act of going to bed a more sacred act as of late.  Each night I will write before going to bed, and then I read one of the cards that I have.  I found that doing these things help me out with remembering my dreams at night.  Oh yeah, and not being ultra baked helps too.

My hair is getting long as hell and I cant wait for the summer vacation I will have in Atlanta.  Im not sure how both my long hair and summer vacations come together but oh well fuck it.

I found an interesting website about what Black Holes would possibly look like if we ever attempted to go inside one.  


For the first time in 2 months I am officially out of weed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment